Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Birch Box

Birch Box
July
Kinda bummed you don't get full size on the Bobby Pins I would have loved to have the blue and gray too.  I'll Review the products as I use them.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl

Birchbox Bobby Pins - Set of Six

BENTA BERRY G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
Review:
I'm one of those unruly hair people...I'm always searching for the perfect detangling product.  I was surprised at how well it worked given that with my hair trial sizes generally are not enough to give me a good indication of what the product can do.  I liked it for the most part...the smell was not one that meshed well with my nose (Though I don't think it actually stinks, it just doesn't work with my nose right out of the shoot)

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment