Thursday, August 1, 2013

Whats in my Beauty Army Box for July!?

Beauty Army
July Box


This is my July Beauty Army Box.  With Beauty Army you are given several products to choose from during your selection window you are allowed to choose what comes in your box, let Beauty Army choose for you, OR there is an option for a mystery product.  I like surprises so I chose 4 and let them choose one.

To be perfectly honest.  I liked getting this box.  Why?  I reeeally love the pink camo box it comes in!  I can't help it...I'm just a sucker for camo.

These are the products I got

COTZFace for Natural Skin Tones(SPF 40)

REMINGTON Anywear Elastics

COLORSMASH Hair Shadow (Rags To Riches)

NAILUV Gel Polish

And the mystery product was Addiction-NV Cosmetics Lip Habit lip glossifier

No comments:

Post a Comment